Sunday, September 11, 2016

Girls Trip ~ Day 6...

On Tuesday morning Sam went to work, and we took an uber to the airport for our long travel day home...


Getting checked in at the airport...


By the time we got through security, we were STARVING...Anna Lauren was shoving down her pizza while she waited in line with me for a muffin.  


We had some time to kill in Baltimore so she finished up her school work...her teachers were AWESOME...they sent very little school work!!!


Bless her heart...she had the best time, but she was tired.  


All settled in her seat...this didn't last long...


She was sound asleep before I knew it...we both napped on this flight. 


This little guy was in my lap before I could ever even get out of the car...pretty sure he missed his mommy.  I know I sure did miss him!


Loved every single minute with my girls, but I was glad to come home to my boys.  Love this little boy and his sweet smile!!!  And he loved his new lobster, baseball glove, and ball...

No comments: