Sunday, January 14, 2018

Christmas at Nanna's...

It was our year to spend Christmas with Matt's family so we had Christmas with my family the Saturday before Christmas...


Obviously the kids will do just about anything to pass the time until they can open presents...even planking.  And sadly, this is the only picture I have of all 6 of them.  


All smiles because it was finally present time...


And an even bigger smile because we open youngest to oldest so he got to go first...


Present opening with this little guy is so much fun because he loves everything and gets excited over every single present...



This is some serious present open concentration...


Yeah...not excited about his present from Aunt Mandi...growing up stinks at times.


And yes, I typically buy the same thing for all three of the "big" boys.  One of the blogs I read, highly recommended this body wash so I ordered it for them along with a pair of patterned socks.


Got his new rain boots on, and we made it back around to his turn again!!!


She was SO excited...for months all we heard about was Vera Bradley.  Nanna got her the duffel bag and a couple cosmetic bags.  Just what the girl wanted!!!


He may be the smartest kid we know, but bless his heart he struggles in some areas.  Nanna heard starting a fire was one of them so she was trying to help him out...ha ha!!!


Nanna pulled through with new cowboy boots...


These poor boys that are quickly becoming men...shower gel, shaving kits, socks, grill, etc...


Nanna's house is full of "practical" presents, which I love...pretty sure half of us left with new shoes.


Pretty sure Madeleine is a part of the family now ;)


I guess I didn't take pictures of the adults opening presents, but it wouldn't be Christmas with my family without me giving Brad his cherries.  Probably at least a 30 year tradition...

Whether it's Christmas day or another day in December, I'm thankful we get together to celebrate Christmas.  The presents are fun, but what I love the most is just being with my family.

No comments: