Sunday, January 14, 2018

Reid, Roberson, Patrick Christmas...

I'm pretty sure I say this every single year, but I love love love our annual Reid, Roberson, Patrick family Christmas.  Growing up I always spent Christmas with my cousins so I love that we still find time now to get together at Christmas time.


Oldest to youngest...


17 and counting...


Almost double...there were only 9 of us cousins...


Although we live in different towns and don't talk as much as I would like, Carrie will just always hold a special place in my heart.  We are 6 months apart and were so close growing up...so so many special memories.  And this Claire of hers is something too!


Oh Seth...that sweet face will just make you melt...


Just enjoying a few minutes of "guy talk"...the kids are finally all old enough to just go where we can sit back and enjoy adult conversation.  So fun!!!


I know I drive them crazy making them take pictures with all the little kids, but they are always so cooperative for the most part.  So  then, I have to take a few "big kid" pictures...


How can these two be in college???


Anna Lauren loves the little girls...


After dinner we headed to Uncle Terry's and Aunt Pam's for a bonfire and fireworks.  I was having too much fun visiting to take pictures, but I was sure to get a few with my cousins before we left.


Oh how our Nanny would love this picture and have it displayed on her shelf in her living room.  I'm pretty sure neither of us could count the amount of time we spent with her, the giggles, or the memories we made together at her house.


But she may love this one even more.  Sure do miss our Nanny when we all get together, but I know she wouldn't want it any other way than for us all to get together and enjoy a night full of fun!!!

No comments: