Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mark and Anna's Wedding...

My "little" cousin got married last night!  Hard to believe she was my flower girl eleven years ago, and yesterday, she was the bride.  Despite the rain and having to make a last minute decision to move the reception inside, it was the perfect wedding and such a fun reception.  Bill and Carrie were so kind to have the reception at their house, and I cannot think of a more perfect place...rain and all...it was just perfect!  
 










The rain finally stopped and everyone hit the dance floor...


These three kids danced their little hearts out...



Although we don't spend near enough time together, I sure do love my cousins!




















And we are all thrilled Mark is now "officially" part of our family...thankful we got to be a part of their special day!

No comments: