Sunday, May 31, 2015

Vacation...Day at Sea


Our 2nd day on the ship was at sea...
 


Anna Lauren woke up ready to rock climb.  Cooper was not old enough, but he happily watched his sister.



She made it all the way to the top...she was pretty determined!


And then she had to take a break when she got back down...was more of a workout than she realized I think.


In my opinion, nothing says vacation like a cruise...totally unplugged from the outside world just spending time with your family.  I wouldn't trade it for the world!  And...I cannot think of anyone else I had rather spent my week with...


She made it to the top doing the "easy" level so she tried to do the next level...she didn't make it to the top, but she gave it her best effort.



After rock climbing, they hit the swimming pool and then lunch at our favorite, Johnny Rockets!


Cooper could not wait to meet the captain and show him his boat.  Cooper got this hippo and boat in the gift shop and carried it around every night.



Just this one night we had dinner by the water...however, we didn't love the waiters so we went back to our waiters from the first night the rest of the week


No comments: