Sunday, May 10, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week...

The week of May 4th through 8th was Teacher Appreciation Week.  I just sent one gift to Anna Lauren's teachers but Cooper's school asked that you do a gift everyday...and...they tell you what to do each day.  I have mixed feelings about this, but I play along...
 

Everything wrapped and lined up for the week...


Monday...pink lemonade


Tuesday - gift card to Berry Berry good


Wednesday - flower pot and seeds


Thursday - notebooks


Friday - lotion and shower gel


Just did Target gift cards for Anna Lauren's teachers...

And so thankful for my sweet friend, Leah, who makes sure all my gifts go to school with the "perfect" tags!

We are so appreciative of our kid's teachers...not only do they teach them but they love on them too!

No comments: