Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sam's Graduation...

Well, the weekend came for Sam's graduation.  It was a bittersweet weekend...excited for Sam to graduate, but on the flip side, we knew it meant she would leave for Miami on Sunday morning to attend PT school for the next 3 years.  But...we were determined to fight the tears and just enjoy graduation day!
 

Friday night Sam and I went to the Baccalaureate service.  I only got a couple pictures afterwards because my seat was terrible, and I couldn't see her.  In this picture she is with her teammate, Brittnei...


Sam and Kurt Thaw, one of her most favorite professors...


Sam's mom flew in from Miami on Thursday, and they stayed with us until they left this morning.  So glad her mom was here to see her graduate!


Bright and early graduation morning so the best picture I got of Sam with the kids...she had to be at the school at 7:30 AM.


Not only was I at graduation for Sam...I was there to help get the graduates lined up.  This was my group...and...just a simple reminder as to why I love my job.  There is so much more to my job than accounting!


Again, simple reminder that I have the best job...the smiles, the giggles, the excitement...not too many people get to experience this as part of their job...I am blessed!


Off to get her diploma...love this smile!


And just like that, she is a Millsaps graduate!



One proud "momma"...


She can finally step on the seal...it's a Millsaps thing that if you step on the seal before you graduate, that you will not graduate.


After graduation, we had lunch at our house for Sam and several of her friends...it was such a sweet lunch and fun time!



Graduation afternoon through the eyes of Sam and her phone...
love all these pictures she sent me of her and the kids.








 
We are so proud of this kid and loved spending her special day with her...thankful she wants to be a part of our wild and crazy family.

No comments: