Sunday, May 31, 2015

Vacation...Let's Set Sail

We got up Sunday morning, and we were all smiles as it was "the day" to board our ship for the next 7 days...
 



Headed to the port of Galveston...


In case you are wondering, the alien spent the week in the car...


Kids were swimming, Matt was watching them, and I was happily chilling...very seldom do I just chill, and let me tell you, it felt so good!


Didn't take them long to find the ice cream...


So excited the muster drill is now inside with no life jackets...I use to HATE standing on the ship deck dripping sweat, wearing a life jacket, listening to the safety rules.


So much excitement in one day...he fell asleep on the table during the muster drill...bless him!


Headed to the arcade for free game night and then dinner...


This boy loves him an arcade...




Wait...do I have 2 or 3 kids?  Many days 3!




Super fun first day aboard the Navigator of the Seas!  
 

No comments: