Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day...

So...today is Mother's Day, and we have done exactly what I asked.  Sam and her mom left early this morning, and after we all shed some tears (maybe a lot of tears), we got back in bed until 10ish.  We then had brunch at Waffle House, and I have blogged most of the day because I was a month behind.  I have an issue with needing to feel productive and in my book, blogging is productive...so...I have sat on the couch and blogged/been productive.  Matt and the kids have played, swam, and washed my car for me...all while I sat on the couch.  It's been a good day and much needed relaxing day...
 

The day did come with a couple surprises...a BIG card!


However, they couldn't find a big Mother's Day card so they bought a graduation card and made it work.  Love them and their "silliness"...




And on the way home from washing my car, they surprised me with some roses.

Love being their wife/mother!

No comments: