Sunday, August 14, 2016

1st Day of 4th Grade and Kindergarten...

The kids officially went to school on Monday...


Anna Lauren's first day of 4th grade and Cooper's first day of kindergarten...


Our little man could not have been more excited...




Anna Lauren was ready to go back to school and see all her friends, but she doesn't love the "work" part of school...


So weird walking them both into the same school...but...I'm thrilled about having them at the SAME place for 3 years!


Super excited but still a little nervous...he was looking all around trying to check everything out.


He let go of my hand and walked down the hall so big...


Big hugs before we left him for the day.  He is NOT too cool to hug and kiss Daddy and Mommy.  Anna Lauren on the other hand...well, we walked into the school and looked up...she was gone!  Didn't even say goodbye...she is something else, but we just roll with it as we know that is how she is...we "think" she loves us!

When I picked Cooper up Monday afternoon, he said...that was so much FUN...I want to come back!!!  Thank goodness...because...he has to go back for many years to come...ha ha!


I had to be at work early on Tuesday so Matt took them to school...he spotted this hanging outside Cooper's room and sent me a picture.  


Tuesday afternoon Anna Lauren's babysitter sent me this picture...school wore her out!


And the highlight of the week...Cooper made a new friend.  Or...as he says, his "main man" Keyontae!!!  Thankful for a sweet teacher that sends me pictures.

It was a great first week of school...hoping for many more great weeks!  The kids love their school and for that, I am thankful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

would put my dick up anna in an instant, a girl that shapey and pretty, with a pair of legs that sexy.can't help it, her legs i have to jack off on her.

Anonymous said...

Anna is beautiful enjoyed jerking off to her

Anonymous said...

love to taste and smell her little pussy. lick her butt hole clean and suck her pussy dry.

Anonymous said...

i like to have worn her out

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck the mom... while the girl fingers my ass

Anonymous said...

I fucked her twice guys its easy to track her down and she is fun