Friday, August 26, 2016

It Happened...

Well...it happened...


Cooper decided to cut his hair.  I asked him why...he said, I wanted to see if it would hurt.  It didn't so I kept cutting.  Really Cooper? How many hair cuts have you had...you know it doesn't hurt!!!


When I called him into Anna Lauren's room to ask him if that was his hair, he could not quit laughing.  He thought the whole thing was so funny and could NOT understand why we thought it was such a big deal.


Thankfully it was time for a hair cut so it was really long and therefore, didn't look as bad as it could have...


Wednesday he got a hair cut and pinky promised Ms. Lacy that she was the ONLY one that could cut his hair!!!


Matt wasn't home so I  tried to save as much as a I could to show him how much Cooper had cut.  Cooper on the other hand still keeps asking, why is it such a BIG deal!!!  Lord help us, he is something else!!!

No comments: