Saturday, August 6, 2016

CBMI Vacation ~ Day 2...

Sunday was my one day to play with them because I didn't have anything until registration at 5:30 PM...


We slept in Sunday morning and then walked to this cool little place someone at the hotel told us about for brunch...


This kid right here LOVES to travel and this trip she was really interested in the map, directions, etc.  I sure hope she is better at it than me!


We spent the afternoon at this really fun city pool that Matt found online when researching things to do in Lexington.  It was really too hot to enjoy anything else...









Cooper thought it was super fun that the pool had a playground too...


While I went to register, they rested in the hotel.  Then we walked to dinner and the kids played in triangle park before we called it a night.  

No comments: