Saturday, August 6, 2016

CBMI Vacation ~ Day 1...

Two Saturdays ago, we loaded up the car and headed to Lexington, Kentucky.  I had class Monday through Friday at the University of Kentucky and Matt and the kids enjoyed a week of vacation.  I am going through the Certified Business Management Institute (CBMI), which is hosted at University of Kentucky every year the last week of July.  It is a 3 year program...I did the first year two summers ago, had to miss last year due to some transition in my office, and I was back this year for year 2.  One more year of school for me...and one more Kentucky vacation for the rest of my crew.


Lexington is 9 hours away...so...we break it up "mentally"...make it 3 hours to Memphis, 3 hours to Nashville, and then 3 more hours to Lexington.  Our first stop was at Steak and Shake in Memphis.


We REALLY have the best little travelers...but...if you had this setup you may be a good traveler too...ha ha!


We made it to Lexington, got checked in our hotel, and walked to a fun little pizza place for dinner.  


Didn't matter what time it was...they were not going to bed until they got to go swimming in the hotel pool.

Day one was pretty much just a "get there" day...

No comments: