Saturday, August 6, 2016

HBE Kindergarten Open House...

On Thursday night, we took our favorite little man to kindergarten Open House at HBE.  He is super excited...I am sad...I really wanted him to stay four forever, but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.  On Monday, he will walk into the same school with his sister and start kindergarten...


Our first stop was Frontiers...he will be doing Frontiers after school every day.  We think he will have more fun playing with friends after school than staying with a babysitter/teacher.  So...we chose this route for him.  


Super fun when the cougar welcomes you to your new school...


I spend a lot of time praying over the summer for their teachers...that they will get who will be best for them rather than who we think we want them to have.  But...I REALLY REALLY wanted Cooper to have Wells, and thankfully, my prayers were answered.  Here we go with Wells for round 2...


Anna Lauren had a different assistant in kindergarten, but I know Cooper is going to love Ms. Hill!


It just made Matt and I smile to see this picture on Ms. Wells' desk...Anna Lauren was the cutest little Indian at her kindergarten pow wow.


Anna Lauren had told him the cheerleaders were going to be there painting faces so he couldn't wait to get his face painted.



He made one last stop in the library to see the Cat in the Hat...

Thankfully he was all smiles and super excited about kindergarten on Monday!  I think he is ready, and I am looking forward to a fun year...I remember kindergarten being so fun with Anna Lauren!

No comments: