Saturday, August 6, 2016

CBMI Vacation ~ Day 3...

Monday I headed to class for the day while they had a lazy morning at the hotel.  It was almost lunch time before they got out and about and while waiting on a place to open for lunch, they found the bookstore...


Pretty sure this was one of my favorite pictures Matt sent me while I was in class that week.  This kid is so much fun!



After lunch, they spent the afternoon at Get Air...I am pretty sure the three of them could go to a trampoline park every single day.



They promise they only tried once and won this bear...


I was exhausted when I got back from class so we just walked and got dinner and then to a store Anna Lauren had seen the night before.  We just happened to see this "Cooper" sign and made our little man take a picture.


Cooper likes any ball he can put his hands on...so of course, he had to get a basketball in Kentucky.  He is standing in Triangle Park...several nights they would just run around this grassy area and play to burn some energy before we went in for the night.

No comments: