Saturday, August 6, 2016

CBMI Vacation ~ Day 7...

On Friday, I had my last day of class...thankfully it was just until noon because I was tired and over it.  It is a good week and I learn lots, but a LONG week.


Everyone had a good week, but we were all smiles as we loaded up to head home.  We were ready to come back home...


He said he had to throw up so we pulled off the interstate...thankfully, he didn't throw up this time (he did later), but he did have a little potty break.  Life of a boy mom!


Yes, it is dark, and he is still wearing his shades...he thinks he is too cool!


And he finally crashed about an hour from home...


Anna Lauren tried so hard to stay awake because she wanted to be able to go to sleep when we got home, but she just couldn't.  We made it home around 10:30 and all happily climbed in our beds. Hopefully we will go back next year, and I will complete my third year and graduate from CBMI. 

No comments: