Saturday, December 3, 2016

1st Cheer Competition ~ Dixie in Jackson...

Anna Lauren had her first competition of the season today, and they walked away with zero deductions and 1st place out of 6 teams. Honestly, I didn't think they had a first place routine, but hey, obviously the judges did so we'll take it and be proud!


That little smile I get that reminds me she is in her "happy place"...she loves to compete!





I need to ask her about this...I thought she was back spotting this year, but she is clearly a base in this particular stunt.  They change around so much I cannot keep up...


Those parents of flyers pray their daughters are caught...we pray that our daughters catch them.  You worry no matter what your child is doing...




Mary Addison is on a different squad this year and oh how we miss her...


Nothing more fun than being rewarded for those countless number of hours in the gym practicing than walking away 1st place!!!



Sweet Cooper just wanted to hold the trophy...


One proud little brother...and mom and dad too!

No comments: