Saturday, December 3, 2016

Our First Accident...

Considering Anna Lauren is 9 and Cooper is 6, and we just had our first "accident", I think we are doing pretty good.  Nanna kept Anna Lauren and Cooper at her house the week of Thanksgiving while Matt and I worked.  On Monday afternoon Nanna called and calmly said, "Mandi, Anna Lauren is hurt, and I think she needs stitches.  They were exercising and Cooper dropped a can a green beans and she has a pretty bad cut on her eye."  


Nanna knows I will pass out in a second at the sight of blood so they face-timed Matt on the way to the doctor and he took a screen shot so I could at least see her eye.


Thankfully no stitches...just a little glue.  I asked Anna Lauren if she wanted me to come check on her/bring her back home and she quickly said, "no, I am fine".  So comforting to know that they are totally comfortable and fine when at Nanna's house...pretty sure they don't even miss us.  


They sent me a picture the next morning and said it looked so much better and wasn't bothering her at all...


It happened on a Monday and this is Friday...it really kind of blends in with her eyebrow.  However, two weeks later, and the glue is still there.  We saw the pediatrician yesterday for Cooper's well visit, and he said it looked really good.  Thankful it wasn't worse, Nanna hopes there is never another accident at her house, and it will forever be a funny story for them to tell.

No comments: