Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Field Trip Fun...

I got a little out of order and jumped to our weekend of Christmas parties before I blogged Cooper's kindergarten field trip.  Last Friday before our weekend of Christmas festivities, Cooper got to go to the Science Museum and the park to picnic/play...


Matt went with Cooper, and he was in charge of these three little guys...Cooper, Robbie, and Keyontae (Cooper's bestest buds)...





I'm sure he was the cutest dinosaur at the museum...


Matt said this was by far the highlight of the day...watching Santa feed the fish...





Making snowflakes...


Cooper said the "stress fall" was so much fun!!!


Cooper and his friend, Danny, playing at the park...yes, I still want to bring him home... 


Cooper had the best day on his field trip with his friends, and I'm pretty sure his Daddy had just as much fun!

No comments: