Wednesday, December 21, 2016

School Christmas Parties...

I finished work yesterday (woo hoo) and the kids FINALLY finished today!!! Well, they should go tomorrow until 10 AM, but we are skipping...we are ready for our break!!!  They both had Christmas parties today, and I was so glad they were at different times, and I could go to both of them.


Anna Lauren and Nina...


These are the "boys" that Anna Lauren always talks about...they quickly told me on a normal day they CANNOT sit together!


In 4th grade, your party consist of eating and bottle flipping...


Luke the professional bottle flipper...pretty sure he flipped/landed his bottle 31 times in a row.  4th grade entertainment...


These two may not admit it, but they are really good friends...they have been together every year but one since kindergarten.


He was trying to teach her a thing or two...


The "boys"...


On our way to Cooper's party, we bumped into Ms. Patterson...she was Anna Lauren's 3rd grade teacher and Anna Lauren loves, loves, loves her!!!


In 4th grade they flip bottles but in kindergarten they decorate cookies...





Today I asked Danny if he would go home with me?  He quickly said, NO...he still gave me lots of hugs though!





Cooper passing out the play-dough to all his friends...


And oh my gosh...we ended Cooper's party with so many giggles. This little boy is a twin and him/his brother are new to Cooper's class.  They do not speak any English, but Cooper says this one does whatever he tells him to do so he loves him...ha ha.  Anna Lauren was squirting icing in his mouth, and he was laughing hysterically.  So funny, and I loved the giggles...treasuring the days of Cooper being little...different world as they get older (4th grade) for sure.

No comments: