Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Shopping with Daddy...

Since Matt was off last Friday for Cooper's field trip, he and the kids did a little Christmas shopping that afternoon while I was still at work.  Later that night he posted these pictures of "shopping with Daddy" on Facebook, and I couldn't help but laugh.  This is so "real life"...


Cooper was totally entertained while Matt was probably no telling how many aisles away looking for what they went to buy at Michael's.


Cooper got a new backpack because his is already toast...didn't even make it to Christmas.  Every zipper broken...boys are different than girls I am learning every single day.


Hmm...I'm guessing I am getting a robe for Christmas.  This is the second year in a row I have asked for one so maybe they are going to pull through this year...ha ha!


Awe...little man was over it!!!

No comments: