Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Last Minute Christmas Projects...

Thankful this is the last week of "last minute" Christmas projects...


Monday night it was get Matt's employees happies together...


And cut out printables for Cooper's class...I thought doing something pinterest was a good idea why?



And make a present costume for Anna Lauren to wear to her cheer party Tuesday...this was easy thank goodness.  Sometimes I couldn't be more thankful for pinterest.


Tuesday night I sent Anna Lauren to her cheer party...


And I put together these for Cooper's class...


Super cute but why did I think this a good idea again???


One tired momma but a basket full of play-dough, presents packed for all their teachers, presents packed for Matt's employees, and stuff ready to go for their Christmas parties.  Hanging on by a thread...thankful just one more day of school!!!

No comments: