Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve...


One Christmas tradition we have that never changes is we spend Christmas Eve night at our house.  This year we went to church, grilled steak for dinner, and then opened our presents.  We knew Christmas morning was going to be a little rushed so we opened all our presents Christmas Eve night.  Then...the kids had "Santa" Christmas morning.



These two know they only get an ornament, pajamas, and a little happy from Daddy and Mommy on Christmas Eve and then a gift from each other...however, there is still SO much excitement at the thought of opening a present.



I try to buy an ornament that represents something that interested them that year...Cooper's new thing is dinosaurs...






Anna Lauren has one interest...cheer, cheer, and more cheer (year after year after year)...








I realized Cooper had plenty of pajamas so I actually got him some slippers he had wanted one day when we were out shopping...


A nightgown for Anna Lauren...



Anna Lauren asked Cooper for Shrinky Dink paper, and he listened...


They really went all out shopping for Mommy...I got everything I mentioned I wanted plus some...


Sweet Cooper got mommy a necklace...


So maybe you are old when you are super excited about skincare products...



And I FINALLY got the robe I have asked them to get me for two years...


This was a surprise, and I cannot wait to read them!!!


Year after year, I got Matt a "beach" calendar...he "dreams" all year in his office at work...


Anna Lauren got Cooper an Under Armour warm-up suit, and he was SO excited Daddy got Under Armour to match him...



Anna Lauren got Daddy a fleece vest...


I pulled off a surprise, and I think he was excited...a Fitbit Blaze. He has been wanting one but wouldn't spend the money on himself...




And last but not least...the reindeer food...




Fun night and lots of excitement as they headed to bed with hopes of Santa stopping...

No comments: