Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bath Time ~ A Serious Problem...

For the past two weeks, Anna Lauren has "refused" to take a bath. And when I say "refuse", I mean she makes her mind up she is not taking a bath and it does not matter what you do to her...spanking, etc....she is not going to take a bath! As I've said before, God has for sure blessed us with a "strong-willed" child...we can only begin praying now that we will be rewarded when the time comes for us to have a second child...I cannot imagine having two like her. Love her, but I don't want another one as "stong-willed".

So...in order to make it through a bath, we had to call in the recruits...

Jane Adair (next door neighbor and will be 3 tomorrow), Anna Lauren, and McCarley (neighbor who is 2 like Anna Lauren...just a few weeks younger).

Don't get me wrong...I love having the girls over to play, but this must be a phase...we cannot have company every night!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Christy said...

I am with you on the strong willed child. That sounds like Emmy. A lot of times we have to make things seem like they are her idea and not ours so she'll do them....and she's only 2!! What will this be like when she is 12?! I love her and wouldn't want her any other way, but whew! She is a handful!