Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday Night Fun...

Once a year, the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra plays at a park on the reservoir and it is followed by fireworks...what a fun thing to go to, right? Well, that is what we all thought until I "spoiled" the fun.

Our dear friends, Billy and Katie, have a boat so they invited us to go with them on their boat to listen to the orchestra and watch fireworks from the water on the boat. Now...I have been on their boat several times and never had any problem, but we have always just ridden around and not stopped to just hang out. Well, once we stopped to listen to the music, the boat was just a rocking, and I was getting sicker by the minute. So...needless to say, we had to go back home.

Everyone was so nice, but I felt bad for spoiling the fun...AND...it was something I really wanted to do so I was frustrated at my motion sickness problem, but what can I do, right?

So I guess if Mommy gets back on the boat, we'll have to do what Anna Lauren wanted to do the whole time...GO FAST!

Anna Lauren eating pizza while waiting on Billy to arrive with the boat...

Anna Lauren "loved" the boat and especially helping Mr. Billy drive the boat!


Jack...we just had Anna Lauren and Jack Jack (as Anna Lauren calls him). Adam had gone to his grandparents so Billy and Katie could move into their new house this weekend. We are so ready for them to get settled so we can go visit. Anna Lauren still asks for Ady (Adam) every day. She misses that little boy so much!

No comments: