Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a Little Friday Night Fun...

Tonight we met my cousin, Emily, and her family at Cock of the Walk for dinner...we love going, but we never think to go there so I'm glad it came to mind when we were making plans to do something tonight.

The food is always great and the kids had a blast watching and feeding the ducks and of course, looking at the boats and the water. When we do things such as this, I'm reminded why I'm so glad we live near the water...even if it is yucky water!

Anna Lauren and Parker watching the ducks...

Parker, Mallory, and Anna Lauren...

I think this picture is so sweet, but on the other hand, it is so funny to me. Parker is exactly one year older than Anna Lauren...and look...they are the same size if Anna Lauren is not bigger. Parker is perfectly fine...he is just "on the growth chart" where Anna Lauren is "off the growth chart".

No comments: