Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun...

Yesterday we headed to Brookhaven to spend part of our long Memorial Day weekend with my family. We spent yesterday just playing in Brookhaven and then today, we went to Fernwood Country Club where my brother, Joey, and his family are members. The boys played in a golf tournament while the rest of us enjoyed a fun day at the pool.

This was last night...we had dinner at my brother Brad's house. And if you take a look at this picture, you will quickly see why I am not a children's photographer...should it really be this hard to get 5 children to look at the camera and smile...well, for some reason it is with our kiddos! And poor Bently was just like, get me away from these kids...and especially my brother who is squeezing my head!

For Memorial Day, they had a dunking booth and two big slides at the pool. Ashton (in dunking booth), Reid, and Jake stayed at the dunking booth almost the entire day. They loved it! Anna Lauren however loved the huge slide but there are no pictures of her sliding because I had to catch her at the bottom because the water was too deep for her to touch.

And our sweet Bently...her swim was short...the water was extremely cold, and she was not a huge fan of the cold water. She had more fun just playing with her toys and watching everyone else swim.

I did snap one quick picture of Anna Lauren while she was playing in the "baby" pool...the rest of the day I was chasing her from one pool to the next...she had a great time!

And here is our Daddy...luckily, we got to see him tee off on their last hole...they got a "thanks for playing / 2nd in the flight", but they did have a great time just playing / being boys!

And the thrill of the day...the golf cart ride! Think we could have gotten one more kid on this golf cart?

No comments: