Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sneak Peak...

Late this afternoon, we had Anna Lauren's "2" year photo shoot with Jeanelle Caraway, who if you are looking for a photographer, is by far one of the best I've seen with children! Thanks to Jeanelle, we got a "sneak peak" tonight...be on the lookout as I will send you the link once I get all our pictures. And I must mention, our child was an angel...she agreed to wear 3 different outfits and well as let me put in 3 different bows and put them back in her hair every time they fell out! Did I really just say that...I did...I'm telling you...she really was an angel for once!

I think we got lots of smiles but wow...look at this coloring...isn't she beautiful?

3 comments:

meurrier said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!! I have a feeling that photographer is about to make a lot of money!

Jennifer Hobson said...

LOVE this pic! Where did ya'll take the pics?

Brandi Bartee said...

This picture is absolutely beautiful and captures so much personality.